|Have a request?
||[Jul. 3rd, 2005|01:44 am]
Currently I am taking requests for: icons, wallpapers, backgrounds, headers, and FOBs.|
however, BEFORE you request please read these few requests of my own:
1. be patient- i work a lot, and i am in school, i will get to it i promise!
2. when it is ready I will post it as a reply to your comment.
3. copy it to your computer and upload it to your server.
4. after one week I will delete it from my server and if you have direct linked your image(s) will not work, and I will not repost them for you. so do not direct link.
5. leave a comment and let me know that you picked up your image(s). and what you think of them. feedback positive and negative is important. if there is something about your request that you are not happy with or if there is a size problem or something like that please do not hesitate to let me know, just dont be rude about it please.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFO!
1. DO NOT cross post requests! it is rude. if I take the time to make you a request only to find out you got it filled somewhere else it has wasted my valuable time and/or the other communities where you crossposted it. ITS RUDE, DONT DO IT. if I see that you have crossposted your request will be denied and you will be banned.
2. DO NOT make requests and not pick them up, or make a request and once its filled decide you no longer want it. again this is RUDE and wastes my time. I do this as a favor. dont make me regret it.
3. DO NOT post in my personal journals about requests, questions, or help, again RUDE
4. ANYONE who does not credit (for anything bigger than icons) will be banned, and go on the "Wall of Shame"
5. ANY UNCLAIMED REQUEST will be posted at other communities for free use, comment saying your picked them up, otherwise other people will have your request(s). If I take the time to make something it will get used one way or another, be it by the requestie or by someone else. PICK UP your requests, comment and give feedback.
Okay, i think that pretty much covers it.
How to request
Comment to this post, AND THIS POST ONLY, using one of the forms located Here. Simply fill it out, and as soon as i get a chance, I will fill it.